Monday, August 25, 2014

The Jitters of the First Day of School



I don't know about your area, but in my town, today was the first day of school. This is the first year that I have chosen to send my children to public school. It has made for a lot changes in our lives. In the past years, we have homeschooled our children and let them be a part of a co-op for a few of their subjects. My husband, Austin, and I are in a different place in life right now. For that reason, I decided to send my older boys to public school. This year, I plan to focus teaching my pre-schooler at home and continue to grow my business.

These are my sweet boys having their first day of school picture taken.



Check out my full post HERE about the first day of school and all the jitters that we have experienced leading up to the day.



No comments:

Post a Comment