Thursday, August 28, 2014

6 of My Top Love Quotes

I have seen many great quotes circulating around the internet. So, I decided to make a few of my own that I could share with others. Loving my husband is so important to me, and I try to be reminded of these sayings as much as I can. Many of them are nuggets of wisdom that my mom gave me before I got married. These are not just feel good quotes, but hard to live by.

1. Difficult Times Help Love to Shine

In the hard days is when you see what your love for your spouse or boyfriend/girlfriend is really all about. If you can't stay together when times are tough, you won't stay together in the long haul. 

2. Love is Not a Score Keeper


3. What True Love Is


True love is not just mushy stuff, but it is hard work. You have to put the other person's needs above your own. When you put your significant other's needs above your own and they do the same for you, then neither feel deprived. 

4. Love is a Decision 



You are certainly going to feel an initial attraction to someone, but it takes a conscious effort every day to continue to love them. 

5. I Picked Just One


I do care for a lot of people, but my husband is the one I chose. He is the one I plan to be with forever. 

6. Take Care of Others


Just be reminded that love is something you should show yourself, and not just others. 

These are just a few of my favorite love sayings. 





No comments:

Post a Comment