Thursday, July 31, 2014

What Really Happens When You Plan Something Fun For Your Kids





I have three precious little boys that I love very dearly. For many years, my husband, Austin, and I have felt very discouraged when we plan something fun for them. Often times, they end up fussing, crying, or fighting with each other and it makes the time together frustrating. For a long time, Austin and I would just say we weren't going to plan any special things until they could figure out how to handle it better. While those were all empty threats, we have learned some things to put in practice. We changed out mindset, and it has really helped us.



Follow this link to see some of the things that we have learned through our journey of planning special things to do with our children.

The Reality of Planning Special Activities With Your Family

No comments:

Post a Comment