Friday, July 25, 2014

Technology- A Way to Stay Connected



In this age of technology, I'm finding more and more ways that my cell phone and internet can improve my life. When I use social media platforms like Facebook or apps like Snapchat to reach out to my husband during the day, I feel much more connected to him. When you are so busy in your life, you have to come up with creative ways to connect to the world around you. This is also important with friendships in your life. We can so easily get too busy for our friends. When we abandon our relationships to pursue materialistic things, or maybe even other good things, we are still hurting ourselves. As part of humanity, we need to have human interaction and mental connection with others.



Click the link:Ways You Can Use Technology to Enhance Your Marriage and Dating Relationships to read about some ways I've incorporated technology into enhancing my marriage relationship.




No comments:

Post a Comment