Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Love Quotes that will warm your heart

I just love to read quotes that warm my heart. That is why I put together some of my favorite ones for you today. Let me know which one is your favorite.

I know you understand this one. It's like every song that comes on the radio was written just for you and your significant other, right?


Who in your life has caught your heart? 



Don't look for a roommate, look for a soulmate. 


We aren't guaranteed tomorrow. It doesn't mean your love can't last a lifetime, whether it is yours or theirs. 


When the world looks at your significant other, they are just a face in the crowd. When you look at them, they are your world. 


No one is perfect, it's the way you see them that makes them perfect for you.


When you first meet your loved one, there is no way to know how much they will mean to you one day. 

Hope you enjoyed these love quotes. What would you add to the list?

No comments:

Post a Comment